Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Highlights of yesterday's day was intense coughing that other people were getting concerned over me. Arnold Arre and girlfriend also dropped by CCHQ except we didn't know if it was really him. Katya surprised me when she confirmed it was really Arnold Arre just befor he was going to leave.

For my itenerary today, I'm supposed to meet Athene tonight at Starbucks Megamall (Starbucks? There's no Starbucks in Megamall...) to get the Arislan manga, just in time for me to give it to Steph tomorrow. Which reminds me, I have to write that birthday letter soon.

Speaking of birthdays, it's Zena's birthday today, and Tin's birthday the day after tomorrow. Happy Birthday!

Also, Leo screwed things up, as he usually does since I first met him in first year. He volunteered to be beadle of the feature writing class *cringe* and said that he'd be leaving the readings at the RSF photocopy machine. I dropped by there yesterday and the photocopier lady couldn't find any readings, mentioning that other people were also looking for them the other day. Trust it to Leo to do such a thing. Worse, I met up with Leo sometime after that and he said he left it at the RSF since Monday. Knowing Leo's lack of social skills, something must have gone wrong with the communication between him and the photocopier lady. That doesn't help me in the fact that I still don't have readings... Why couldn't the beadle be someone more responsible, like, ummm, *cough* *cough* Elbert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home