Tuesday, November 26, 2002

I was supposed to write this last night but my brother was using the phone so...

To those of you concerned, I'm well now (as far as how "well" I can be). Fever's gone but the cough and cold is still there, but then again, I've been having those ever since I was a kid (I remember having WEEKLY injections just for treatment). Besides, my phlegm right now is green, unlike previous day where there was some blood mixed in...

Just finished watching Smallville. Amazing. No one died in this episode. I mean for a small town like "Smallville", the casualty rate every episode is at least one (except today). I'm amazed that they still have a population. =)

I was disappointed with the Zoids ep today. Horrible plot and dialogue (I don't know whether to attribute this to bad dubbing or to bad story). It was the ep where they finally get to do battle with the Deathsaur. I enjoy the previous episode better where the Bladeliger battled it out with the Darksaur.

Amazingly, Mr. Asis wasn't late for today's Theology class. Tanya was showing off pictures of her pets before that. The cat's fat. And that's a large rabit (it's as big as the cat). >.< And I've already spent P38 of my P40 since watching John eat made me hungry and two hours later, I bought a Tortilla pizza. I would have ordered sisig but 1) it's oily and my soar throat can't take it yet, and 2) I don't have money.

Honestly, I can't wait for next week when I'll get my allowance. CCHQ has this Yami no Matsuei character book (different from the character sketchbook) which I want to get for Rin, the Fruits Basket manga #10 for Chanty (I'm sure she'll love the "grown-up" characters), Hunter x Hunter manga #15 for MM (so that she can translate it for me), and the remaining Kurapika plushie for Athene (since she's getting me Arislan manga #1 and #13 for Steph's birthday gift).

Speaking of Kurapika, what would make a great costume would be someone dressing up in the Kurapika outfit from the OAV (black hat, coat, and shades) and then removing it during the catwalk to reveal his normal outfit (white robe with blue markings).

Crap, there's a rat again in my room. Over the past four weeks, I've captured five rats, and now there's this new rat to deal with.

Oh yeah, Steph's birthday is three days away. *sigh*

And I'm watching Shaolin Soccer on Dec. 4, even if I have to watch it by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home