Saturday, November 23, 2002

Before I go to church, I have a few minutes to write this entry.

First off, I have a soar throat. Looks like I won't be speaking much in the next few days. Thank God blogs use the written word. Maybe in the future, people will just stream blogs and listen to the person's voice narrating his life...

Second, just finished the second chapter of The Woman Who Had Two Navels. Three more chapters to go. I know cramming is horrible but that's the way I've been living my life.

Third, after church, I have to go to Virramall and buy a VHS tape, since someone didn't return my one tape which I use for recording TV shows. If there's any doubt who this person is, he's known for shouting in loud voices, and could be heard in our Com classroom yesterday as he was sucking up to Ricky Lee. Yes, that's you, Monkey Boy, as Jobert would call it.

Fourth, tomorrow, I have to meet up with an "acquaintance". I don't know why but for the past few months, I'm suddenly having stalkers. >.< I mean I'm not handsome, not even likable (I'm evil, don't ya know?), but why are people suddenly obsessing about me? Anyway, this acquaintance which I last saw three years ago while I was still working in Virramall suddenly got my number from Joy (which is why you don't give other people's phone numbers to people you just met) and started sending me text messages. It went along the likes of "I'm been dreaming about you" (I kid you not) and "I want to reminisce old times" (old times? nothing happened during "old times"... as far as I can remember, that was the time I was getting over Rin and I'm supposed to be amiable... we don't want me driving the customers now do we?). My God, this is dialogue from a bad romance novel. Anyway, will be meeting her tomorrow (and her friend) to clear things up. In all honesty, I'm the last person I'd expect this to happen. This might happen to someone like, say, Mitz (who's bishonen and popular) but to me? Someone needs to have their heads checked, and I'm not talking about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home