Sunday, November 24, 2002

I'm sick. In every sense of the word.

Literally speaking, I have a cold, cough, and a soar throat. I have a headache and my temperature is rising. I've been asleep for what? The best eleven hours?

And I'm sick of my parents and relatives. I told my mom yesterday that I didn't want to go to my uncle's birthday party since I wasn't feeling well. Did she listen? Noooo. She wanted me to go and told me things like "it's once a year", etc. Yes, my mom's priorities is setting up her social figure rather than the health of her children. (My uncle has his own problems but I won't mention it here.) Other people's parents are concerned with the welfare of their children. Mine are concerned with their own social appearances. Which is why I don't always follow what they say, even if they claim they know "what's best" for me. I've tried that for years and it's only made my condition worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home