Saturday, November 23, 2002

Because I am totally oblivious to the world around me, it's only in church that I learned that someone got murdered in the UP grounds. Apparently, it wasn't theft since his phone, watch, and wallet was still with him. Even worse, when I got home, I got an email saying that this guy was two weeks away from graduating as well as a cosplayer (he cosplayed Lupin).

Also dropped by Virramall to purchase a blank VHS tape. People are still peddling pirated DVDs and VCDs and CD-King is selling a lot of cheap CDs, including a mini-CDR for P15. Also dropped by Comic Sale since I was in the area and they were reputed to be selling VCD copies of Ring 1, 2, and 0. They were also selling Chobits plushies but they were expensive, P1500 in contrast to CCHQ's P950~P1000 price tag.

Also bought me a Carrot Pina juice which brings me to a total of P60 in my wallet, which is supposed to last me the entire week. This I got to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home