Friday, November 22, 2002

Here's a news item on J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter 5 for those of you who are ever curious.

And it only occured to me today that of all the stuff I've purchased from CCHQ in the past ten months, only two items actually went to me: Yoshitaka Amano and Neil Gaiman's Dream Hunters and Arnold Arre's After Eden. And their net worth is something like P2,000. My God, that's not even one-tenth of my total spendings. That's not even half of what I've spent this month. >.< Yes, a lot of stuff I buy does go to other people...

And yes, this blog is highly controversial and will probably get me into trouble. I'm evil, and I'm arrogant. I'm also blunt and tactless. Thank God I still have friends. =)

Speaking of friends, just found out who's romantically interested in Tanya. Over my dead body. Not because I'm interested in Tanya (a lot of people should know by now who I'm actually courting for the past THREE years) but because she's my friend and the guy's a jerk. He already has several girlfriendssss and boasts of his sexual conquests. Of course that's the least of my worries. Some of you might know him as the guy who has a temper, and actually got his girlfriend hospitalized (because he hit her... he was remorseful afterwards but still, that was quite a beating) a few years ago. Ha! And you thought your boyfriends were mean.

And because I'm on auto-censor, that's all for now. I'd like to thank people for all their comments, both positive and negative...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home