Sunday, July 06, 2003

Pity Post

It's one of those days when I just wake up and I feel lonely. I mean it's not like I have someone to talk to on the phone. And anyone who sees me, whether it's in the mall or in school, usually finds me without company. I mean I have friends, a lot of them, but I don't have any close friends, people I usually hang out with or spend quality time with.

Heck, no one even writes me email nowadays. When I check my mailbox, I have a few dozen emails, most of them... SPAM! Not even pretty comments on my blog. =)

Somebody Should Shoot Sky Cable's Marketing

Apparently, they were showing Star Mandarin (the one with the movies) for the nth time. And here's their message:

"Star Mandarin will be available until July 7. If you want to watch it every day for free, subscribe to Sky Cable's Premium Channel."

Talk about contradicting one's self.

The Illusion

Well, somebody just called up half an hour ago to confirm membership for Celadon and asking for any business contacts I know.

Of course I merely replied with the statement "I'm not in Celadon." I could feel the shock of surprise from the other side. Of course the girl sounded pretty, but no thanks, I'm not interested in enlisting in Celadon. Even if they did print my article on their first issue for the year (which gives credence to the illusion that I'm in Celadon).

Borges

Well, managed to get a copy of his book yesterday from ADB. Yey, no more reading from photocopies.

Unfortunately, I'm spending more than I'm saving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home