Friday, July 04, 2003

CCHQ Restocks Again

Well, more Japanese stuff like the Hikago Sai artbook and restock of Hikaru no Go #21. Latest stuff includes #17 of Hunter x Hunter, #34 of Hana Yori Dango, as well as the latest release of Initial D and DNAngel.

Creativity Draining Away

Juggling between watching my daily two-hour dose of television (which consists of Shaman King, Crush Gear, and Digimon Frontiers), schoolwork and sleep occupy my time as well. Oh yeah, spent three hours editing the other day... (let's not forget reading email and blog-hopping)

What's Cool

The fact that there's a printer setting which enables you to print the equivalent of four (or two, or six, but anything more might be unreadable) pages on just one page.

Amidst Rain, Mud, and Heat

Thank God I have a carpool. At least on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. Tuesdays I have someone pick me up since commuting at 7:30 pm, when I'm already exhausted, seems impossible. Which leaves me Thursdays to familiarize myself with jeeps and buses.

Honestly

There should be more blog entries (and more than just the trivialties of what new stuff is out and what's on TV), but I seem to have forgotten what I was going to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home