Saturday, June 28, 2003

Children of Dune

July 13. Cinemax. Must remember...

Apparently, I Make House Calls

Oh wow. Somebody sends me a text message early in the morning asking me what time CCHQ opens. I can only be grateful today is one of those days I actually have time to rest and recuperate.

July

Why is the guy advertising Globe's Sim Card named July?

Anyway, it's the middle of the year and it'll probably the busiest month for me.

I mean there's my immersion for one thing.

Then there's the new shows on TV. Aside from the plethora of cinovelas, Gundam Wing and Digimon Frontiers is premiering next week. And Ranma 1/2 is currently airing.

I'm also going to be spending a good deal of money on the upcoming 3.5 D&D books (I guess it's time to start collecting on debts).

Bored

Which is the only downside of staying at home and getting some rest. The less I go out, the fewer stories I have to tell. At least factual stories. Or those I'm able to divulge without too many people getting mad at me. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home