Sunday, June 29, 2003

Happy Birthday!

Honestly, it's surprising how many people have their birthdays on June 29, two of which I have links to.

So instead of embarassing myself and greeting them personally, let me just say happy birthday to all those June 29 celebrants.

It was also tempting to follow the strange and annoying Filipino habit of sending text messages to people at 12 am greeting them happy birthday.

The Multiverse

You don't know how difficult it is to track down the order in which to read Michael Moorcock's The Eternal Guardian series.

Aside from the fact that the stories aren't in chronological order and published in various formats like novels and short stories, they're also OUT OF PRINT.

I mean White Wolf came out with beautiful Omnibus trades of the series, but they're out of stock hence not orderable.

For all the miracles Kazaa can do for me, this is not one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home