Saturday, July 12, 2003

48-Hour Day

Friday and Saturday seems just like one long day, especially since I didn't get much sleep on Friday.

Got home at 5 am on Saturday because I was at Jobert's place playing our D&D campaign. Then had to wake up at 9:30 am to meet up with friends and finally school at 1 pm.

If anyone was trying to contact me the previous day, well, tough luck since aside from not being home, my phone battery died on Friday evening.

So Near Yet So Far

I still don't know if ADB managed to get the D&D 3.5 books or if I have to wait for their next shipment. When I got there last Friday, the guy told me their shipment has arrived but has not yet been delivered to their two branches. Oh well.

Of course after hearing that, I had to kill time at Glorietta since no one was still at Jobert's condo yet. Of course if I knew I was going to hang around Glorietta for nearly three hours, I would have watched a movie.

I want my D&D 3.5 books!!!

Wine... More Wine

Despite arriving at 6:30 pm at Jobert's home, the game didn't start until 10 pm.

Ragnarok Online and Scourge of Worlds took up some time, but starting late was due to the fact that not yet everyone was still there. And dinner hadn't been cooked.

Of course when we were finally eating dinner, two bottles of wine were in front of us: sweet wine and white wine. Suffice to say, it was quickly consumed. I like sweet wine. Because it's, errr, sweet.

Visiting Arcina

There's really something strange about living inside a village which is also inside a village.

When we got to the first gate, we had to surrender our ID and they gave us this plastic gate pass. When we came to the second gate, we had to surrender our gate pass for another gate pass.

It just strikes me as awkward. Not to mention the possibilities of invading the village within the village since all you had to do was make a forgery of the other village's gate pass to enter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home