Sunday, March 16, 2003

Random Musings

Had to go out and look for a shop that sells blank VHS tapes because people I loan out my tapes to don't return them. Didn't realize they now cost something like P100 at least.

I've been toying with the idea of making my pen name something like CharleS A. TAN and then writing controversial stuff, or at least what seems to be (religiously) controversial here in the Philippines.

I don't know why but my aunt and uncles are fascinated with the number 666. They make it a point that one of their vehicles has a plate number with those numerals. Makes me wonder. Maybe I'm the anti-Christ.

Cartoon Network is planning to release two new anime shows for its Toonami slot: Digimon Tamers and Zoids: New Century. Zoids: Chaotic Century was probably a testbed to see if Asian viewers would take to watching dubbed anime before dedicating all of its resources to the Toonami concept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home