Tuesday, March 11, 2003

It's only lately that I realized my crush never really said thank you at anything I did for her. There's the occassional smile (which is to die for) or the nod, but I can't remember a sincere thank you particularly directed at me. If I got any thanks, it's usually aimed at the general.

Handed her a few hours ago the scrapbook that Mich was supposed to give to her. Once I handed it, I was already forgotten and she mused that it's been with Mich for the past two years. Even obtaining it from Mich was quite difficult since she tends to procastinate (then again, so do I) and well, I literally had to bribe her to give it to me yesterday. But then, it's only me who wants to be in the limelight, and doesn't that make me the fool?

Right now, I'm at Ateneo's CTC where apparently, there are computers open for students to use. The monitors are below flat, transparent tables and there's a drawer for the keyboard and mouse. The place is really cool. Also visited the RSF where the other computers are supposed to be. I didn't realize the place was so huge, and there were probably several dozen computers. Of course there were a lot of students waiting, which is why I relocated to the CTC (that and I didn't know how to apply to use the computers... the only reason I'm in the CTC is because Kendra was there and I asked her the procedures).

Won't be "blogging" for the rest of the day considering after class, I'm headed for the SF&F con and it'll end at 12 am if I'm lucky. In other news, stalker now calls me a jerk. *shrug* Well, that's one more person in the long list of I-Hate-Charles club.

Still have to finish reading Gangster of Love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home