Saturday, March 08, 2003

Just came back from Hazel's birthday party. Actually, the party ended at 11 pm but majority wanted to go out so we ended up at Starbucks, the one opposite UA&P since it closes at 3 am and few people occupy the place.

First off, spent last evening cramming for my feature writing class. Of course that was kinda hard to do when your stalker is giving you a miss call every five minutes or so and pestering you with overreactive text messages. I don't know why people are fond of miss calls. Aside from the pager-substitute (I'll give you miss call when I'm there), miss calls baffle me.

Elbert told me I shouldn't tell girls that they're clingy and insecure. But my stalker is and I told her so. And beleive me, I know since I was once like that. But she denies it.

For feature writing class, we had a guest speaker from the Probe team. I wonder if I should tell my classmates who cut class because they had an arnis exam that next week is a free cut.

I started the week with something like P4000 and now I barely have P500. Been meeting too many people as of late and buying them presents (of note, it is warranted since two out of the three had birthdays).

ZzZzZzZz... had to walk all the way from the MRT station at 3:30 am. Strangely, it's the Internet cafe's that you see clearly early in the morning since they're the only shops open at the hour. I wonder if the 10 pm curfew is being implemented...

Lastly, there's a branch of Books 4 Less opposite UA&P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home