Monday, March 03, 2003

Haven't been in the writing mood as of late (well, because either someone else is stealing my Internet time, I have homework to do, or there's something on TV). Well, I should remedy that.

First off, reading all these things about the earthquake. I was sleeping at the time. And nothing seems out of place (which means all my books are still on my shelf, among other things). *shrug*

Right now, still thinking of a gift to get Hazel since it's her birthday on Friday and she's celebrating it on Saturday. And I think I should start saving up since Raechel's birthday is sometime during the summer and I have a feeling that she'll ask me to get her a Sakura Taisen artbook (well, if the Sakura Taisen manga was still available at CCHQ... but it didn't last a day).

Also dreading the day I have to go to Page One (it's so out of the way) to order some books Steph wants since they're the only place I know that I can order European books.

Meetings are passing by and Krip still hasn't reviewed my short story. Oh well. I guess there's always next week, and the week after that.

And finally got my LotR extended edition back from Mr. Bulaong. =P Too bad I'm going to loan it again soon. Not that I have the time to actually watch it...

Anime Quest 2003 on April 25 - 27 for those who are interested. Honestly not that hopeful about it knowing who the organizers are but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

And the Comicol magazine, Grafic, will finally be coming out in a few weeks. ^^ Actually like it and something I'd pay to get, in comparison to last year's Grafic, which I wouldn't shell out P65 even if my name is printed there. At least my plans have finally come to fruition (because it was me who got Elbert to be the editor... the key to successful business is that if you can't do it right, get someone who can). And when it finally gets released, maybe I could send a copy or two to Vernon and Kristine. Hopefully Vernon will get interested in publishing it, and Kristine will be there to encourage Vernon (or at least give us a blurb). But it's been two years now since I've been to the Pulp/MTV Ink office...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home