Friday, March 07, 2003

One of the books I'm required to read for Phil. Lit. is Gangster of Love. Spent quite some time looking for it in the Filipino fiction section of National Bookstore until I gave up. It's only later when I was browsing through the SF&F section that I saw it in the fiction section. Apparently, it's a US published book. And one that costs P455. *sniff*

At the lib steps, I grabbed Liana's bag just before heading for CCHQ. She was too lazy to stand up. She threw a ballpen. She missed. Brought the bag along since Liana is so lazy. Ran into Elbert and Jaime. Spooked Elbert, as stalkers ought to do. Headed for CCHQ, Liana's bag still in tow.

I told Elbert about this anime parodying the sentai series with businessmen as the heroes and with weapons like calling cards. Told him it was Shinseman. He told me he was trying to remember the English name. Later, he sends me a text message saying it was Shinseman. >.<

Before leaving CCHQ, Elbert said that he wouldn't talk for one hour. When we left CCHQ, it was 1 minute and counting. By the stairwell:

Me: So what will you do if you ran into a beautiful acquaintance?

Elbert: @#$%&!!!

Me: Two minutes and 48 seconds. That's how long you lasted.

Other latebreaking news is that there's a new stalker stalking me. >.< I have my suspicions who it is but I'll keep it secret for now.

Mich was trying to sell me something at Starbucks Megamall. It took twenty minutes for us to haggle. I guess that's what you get when both the buyer and the seller are greedy Chinese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home