Thursday, November 21, 2002

Oh yeah, I also didn't realize until the other day (when Elbert told me) that Flip #3 is out. Had to purchase one from the newsstands instead of getting it for free at A Different Bookstore (God only knows how much I spend there every month).

Our Theology teachers seems lively and competent, despite Garrick's misgivings. Then again, Garrick is cynical enough for a person twice his age (I was going to say thrice but Garrick'll probably be dead by that time).

Oh yeah, Zoids is one every weekday at 7 pm.

And I'm broke, broke, broke. As in I'll have to borrow money to have the Backgammon artbook on reserve which'll be coming hopefully by today or tomorrow. And among their shipment is Fruits Basket 10 and Hunter x Hunter 15...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home