Thursday, November 21, 2002

In a perfect world, I would have a DSL connection so that I do not have to compete for the phone with my elder brother. And in a perfect world, DSL connections should actually be fast...

First off, yesterday, CCHQ had these four senior Ateneans whose name I still do not know but frequently talk to, especially since they're Gundam fans and one of them is a tokatsu fan like me. Anyway, Khristine was narrating at during the other day, they were shy as school boys as two of them were drawing and the Miriam girls were looking at their art. Khristine made a comparison to one scene in Culture Crash 9...

Sometimes, I envy artists. All they need to get other people's attention is to look cute and start drawing. Writing is a more private thing...

Meanwhile, I still don't know where the venue of my ACP (Alternative Class Program) despite the fact that mine is a few hours away since it's not listed in the site. That's efficiency for you.

In other news, now I know why Steph is in Musmos. And her birthday is one week away. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home