Wednesday, November 20, 2002

In gossip, Dominic/Mao has a new pseudo-girlfriend. When the two are touchy-feely in the corridors of the FBR building...

In gaming news, no one is hosting an RPG game so far, which means I'm just waiting for Jobert to arrive here in the Philippines. And Cyril doesn't want me showing the Monsters Manual 2 to other players. For obvious reasons. ^^

And a lot of people have birthdays on November. Which are totally unforseen. Which means I'm broke and I can't buy people gifts. Just today, I couldn't even buy a Hunter x Hunter manga for MM. I just split the cost with her and had her pick a book (since books were the only things left) from my Santa's Sack. Oh yeah, she also got into a conversation with the CCHQ store owner. Apparently, they both come from Iloilo in the same village...

MM: Charles! The plushies are expensive! (P1000)

Me: You're not in Japan anymore dear. Plushies don't come out of UFO Catchers anymore, and even if they did, they're not as adept as you at catching them.

And speaking of birthdays, I'm invited to a debut in December. And it's only now I realized how rich Ana really is. They have the Philharmonic Orchestra playing. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home