Sunday, November 17, 2002

Well, there's another rat in my room. I guess I will always be surrounded by vermin.

Meanwhile, I was disappointed with Digital Tour. Ugh, they gave a game review for Never Winter Nights and it was all wrong. I mean they got two "gamers" to review it but these gamers were coming from the wrong perspective. One guy even had "favorited RPG game: Counterstrike" under his credentials. Anyway, one of the reviewers said that NWN isn't so spectacular compared to the other RPGs out there but what makes it stand out is its storyline. Storyline? (I mean sure, NWN's storyline isn't half bad, but that's not its strongest point, IMHO. In fact, some might say that NWN's storyline is weak and its capability to integrate other modules is its saving grace.)

Meanwhile, just finished reading Nick Joaquin's Portrait of an Artist as Filipino. My Lit class is leaving me little time to read my SF&F books. Speaking of which, I'm broke and I want to read Dune: House Corrino so I can finish writing my review of the Dune Prequels in my Livejournal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home