Monday, November 18, 2002

First off, I made a mistake in my earlier post. Girls were fawning over Draco Malfoy. I made a slip when I mentioned Lucius Malfoy.

Second, Carlos was angry at me for mentioning him in my blog. Carlos, Carlos, Carlos!!! There, get even madder. =)

Carlos: *roars* Charles!!! I will kill you!

Charles: For leaving you out in the rain last Saturday or for buying Monsters Manual 2?

Carlos: For mentioning me in your blog!!!

Third, apparently, Elbert was able to acquire the LotR Collector's Edition for P3350. And he didn't tell me. And it's already arrived... except he doesn't have the money so he can't get it yet.

And made my final downpayment for the Backgammon artbook since it's all or nothing (either pay up or lose it). But because Karen was depressed... (okay, the reason I don't give *that expensive* gifts to people to begin with is that they might distrust your motives)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home