Thursday, August 15, 2002

Just woke up from a dream... I was lost... or more precisely, I knew where I was but I didn't know how to get home (what streets to take, what buses to board, etc...). And no, this is not subject to Freudian interpretation. =)

Also, while browsing through Amazon.com to look for Valdemar books for Steph, found out just how "uncommon" Mercedes Lackey is becoming. Most of the books I was looking for was running out. It said that they only have five or four more copies left (but will restock soon). Well, at least if there's anything I'm asking Russel to buy from the US, it's well worth it.

I finally got to see St. Scholastic's yearbook!!! Well, I mostly looked at the writeups of people I know. I'm not the type to aimlessly browse through a yearbook. Strangely, Joanne and Rose look so different in their grad pics... There were also some funny write-ups. And I finally at least have a vague picture of Martina, whom I have never met for the past four years we've been sending text messages to each other.

Also got to talk to Becca last night!!! I don't know, I was just full of enthusiasm. After which, my "hyper-reading" skills activated as I breezed through two hundred pages in an hour or so.

Hmmmm... just found out how to save emails in Netscape...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home