Monday, August 12, 2002

I managed to see Danton Remoto!!! That's a big undertaking considering he's been out of sight for the past few months. He dropped by for Krip's poetry class, because we had a guest speaker (forgot his name already) and I'm presuming they're either friends or Danton's interested.

Eva: Sir, you're back!

Danton: Nope, I'm leaving.

By the way, Becca, Emy Liwag is one of my teachers for nonfiction class (and is hopefully reading this). Yun lang. ^^

I also made a one paragraph addition to my post in my much linked other blog.

Meanwhile, spent most of the day at CCHQ, talking and getting acquainted more with the lovely store owners. Also found out that Elbert was quite sick during the weekend as he inhaled smoke from burned rubber and got hospitalized by it. Of course he also had to cram three papers today...

Lastly, rain isn't one of my best friends, especially when I have a semi-cold. *achoo*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home