Tuesday, August 13, 2002

After much time watching the rain pour, meditating, and sleeping, I have made a list of thirteen wishes which will not happen (or if ever, not any time soon).

1) Take Steph out to dinner on my birthday.

2) Go bookstore hopping with Caroline, Erin, Steph, Tanix, and any one else who loves fantasy and science fiction.

3) Bring Steph to CCHQ so that she can admire all the manga, plushies, artbooks, and wall scrolls.

4) Treat the old PO members, from Garrick to Benj, Richie to Fed, Pablo to Kenneth, Gerrett to Jake, Mars to Mavis, Lindsay to Mia, Sheila to Ash, Becca to Charm, Scythe to Mitch, Joyce to Noelle, Krizelle to Chrystel, Kara to Joanne and anyone else I missed out, to dinner.

5) Have all my friends huddle together for one big picture taking.

6) Get a kiss on the cheek from all my female friends.

7) Have one last game session with the D&D people like Jobert and Franco, Cyril and Carlos, Lloyd and JA, Magat and Michoy, Brian and any else I might have missed.

8) Publish my own anime/SF&F/gaming magazine.

9) Having a day all to myself without anyone bothering me.

10) Eating dinner without anyone making a comment on what I will eat, how much I will eat, and what I should eat.

11) Have a game with my friends from the batch at Xavier like Ambrosio and Allister, BJ and Dennis, Hubert and Ryan, Inigo and John, Joel and Brian S., Plim and Kenneth M., Bundi and Karl, Terence Y. and Saturn, Matthew and Mark, BOG and Charles, Aaron and Carl, Garvin and Saul, Affie and all the other people who I consider my friends.

12) Have a trip with all my other eccentric anime friends, from Arianna to Tin, MM to Miao, Charm and Scythe, the entire OAV, the other cosplayers, the Anime@Arki people, and any other org I might have missed out.

13) Have a fast Internet connection at a high bandwidth and no interruptions, disconnections, and power surges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home