Monday, August 12, 2002

I wake up at 6:30 am and it's like 12 pm in the evening. Looks like an impending storm is "happening"!.

Among the other things I forgot to mention in yesterday's post is that I haven't suffered from "Warcraft withdrawal". Yes, I haven't been playing with the game for more than a week now, mainly because I'm broke. And I'm not regretting it. I've been hanging around at CCHQ during my 4 hour breaks as of late. Time spent there is time where money is not spent. Of course that might not be a healthy alternative to some people 'lest they get tempted by all the plushies, artbooks, wall scrolls, and manga.

I also need a new set of clothes. I was wearing my jeans yesterday when my graduation pictures suddenly fell out of my pants. Later, it was my entire wallet. Apparently, there was a whole in my pocket, big enough for my wallet to pass through and land on my feet. It's a good thing I wasn't wearing my leather shoes with holes at the soles. It was raining and I don't exactly want to get cold feet, literally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home