Sunday, August 11, 2002

I was in no mood to go to the mechameet since I had to walk to church. I was quite exhausted by the time I got home. And it's a good thing too. Rain started to pour. I slept and did more sleeping...

And then my mother told me that after our family dinner, we'd be heading straight to ICA since it was my sister's Days With The Lord, a sort of retreat. It's then I realized that my sister hasn't been home for the past three days. Which explains the open door to her room the other day...

Father got to drive the new automatic. He also wanted me to take driving lessons (again) during the sem break. He also wanted me to drive an automatic. Grrrr.

The wait at ICA was long. Mom was chatting with her various acquaintances while we were all waiting for my sister to come out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home