Tuesday, August 13, 2002

As I was reading Erin's post about wanting to watch Fake, here's one of those funny anecdotes about "macho guys" and hentai.

Last school year, me and Jobert were at Kamerori in Katipunan. We were waiting for his friend who studies at UP. Since I am not good with names, I will just label him as "Guy". If I really knew his name, I would put it here. =)

Guy enters and Jobert calls him. We talk and then somehow, steers into this conversation:

Guy: Hey Jobert, want to borrow an anime that has "hot" police action? My friend told me about this great hentai.

Jobert: Really? What's the title?

Guy: Fake.

Charles: *ROFL* Buwahahahahahaha.

Jobert: Why are you laughing?

Charles: He just mentioned an anime that your sister would probably watch.

Jobert: Yaoi?

Guy: What's Yaoi?

Charles: Male pairings.

Jobert: You were trying to trick us, weren't you?

Guy: Sorry about that. I was also tricked. My friend told me it was hentai and had hot police action so I watched it. I didn't realize it was gay until the scene where they were...

Charles: I have to commend you. You watched a homosexual sex scene. *laughs*

Jobert: *laughs*

Guy: Hey, you guys...

Let that be a lesson to perverts. There's bad karma in proliferating hentai. Apparently in that situation, all my yaoi knowledge paid off.

Charles: So want me to lend you some yaoi tapes you hentai maniac you?

Guy: Shut up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home