Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Well, I've been reading Pillars of Creation for the past few days and I'm already halfway. Still to sign of the main characters, Richard and Kahlan, so far. Not that it's unwarranted, it's so so... strange. Last I heard of Terry Goodkind, he's been doing research research research!!!

Can't believe I wrote three essays/stories/journal entries yesterday. Two was for my blog and one was for my nonfiction. The latter was experimental though since I still haven't been able to consult with Mr. Brion. And for some strange reason, I always write Mr. Brion as "Brionne"...

Also, I started bringing some Ritz crackers, since they're nice and salty. Often, people call them Fita unknowingly. I don't know why. Is it the red wrapper? Is it because it's spherical? Why do both labels use the same style? Anyway, I don't mind Fita. I just like Ritz because they're saltier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home