Monday, January 28, 2002

ZzZzZzZzZzZz...

Just woke up a few hours ago so I'm up at full strength now. Just finished practicing my arnis. It's now not as heavy as it was before. Oh yeah, I now know why the sticks are getting white chalk-like marks on it... they've been hitting my white cabinets. *sweatdrop*

Well, I miss a lot of things right now. Like Steph for one thing. I only managed to ask her if it was her midterms today. She turned away and left before I could greet her good luck.

I wonder what happened to the other people I've been emailing. I wonder how many times Lea's seen Lord of the Rings. Or how Sheila's doing. How's Kara? Chev? Mia? Benj even.

Even though summer break is still two months away, I'm already curious as to what part time job I can get. Anyone interested in hiring me? I want something different. I don't think I'll work again in Comic Alley. Or in Pulp/MTV Ink/Philippine Yearbook for that matter. Not only do I need the work experience but I also need the money.

I want a new project. Life's getting dull. Making a magazine is interesting since I now have the tools but I still don't have the capabilities of an established artist, making on-the-fly artwork. Nor do I have a set of clip art. Still, that would be interesting.

I guess I'm off to edit my other BLOG. Writing is easy. Editing is hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home