Saturday, January 26, 2002

*sigh* I'm in a slump right now although it's different from my other forms of depression.

I don't know what's wrong but I need something to revitalize my life. Things that stay the same makes me dull. I had a D&D game here at my house today and I went to Glorietta afterwards. Still, the place didn't change much and I quickly got bored (I wanted to buy a lot of books of course but I don't have money).

I also visited the Gundam Project website and it really is closed down. Farewell to one of the best sites out there on the net. I was also reminded of the time when I still collected Animerica issues. Those were the days.

A new manga shop is going to open in Katipunan. Central Comic Headquarters looks to be a promising shop since the original Japanese manga are going for P390.00 each. I wonder if I'll ever renew my anime enthusiasm.

Oh yeah, Cartoon Network's adult swim is pretty cool. Laughed my heart out last night with Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law and Sea Lab 2021. *sigh* I feel old. Yet not. I'm having something like a mid-life crisis... except I'm not in my mid-life yet.

There are right ways and wrong ways to incorporate Java into your homepage. Sometimes, it goes smooth and unnoticed. At others, it just slows down your computer and sometimes makes it even hang. You have to ask them, is this all worth the download?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home