Thursday, January 24, 2002

Something seems to be missing in my life. No, it's not sleep. I managed to get enough of those lately. TV might qualify, although I don't think there's any worthwhile show to watch as of late. What could it be?

Life's become stagnant as of late. I do the same things and see the same people. I need a change of pace. I need a new hobby, perhaps even a new lifestyle. I want to learn. Perhaps that's the reason I want new experiences. Dullness is my bane.

I woke up today having a cramp in my left leg. Ouch. Must be the extra arnis practice I'd been having. Always do warmups, always do warmups...

Psychology class told us we always dreamt a lot of things every day. It's just that we couldn't remember them. She's right. I had around five dreams today. Then again, I was nearly hibernating throughout the entire time so....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home