Tuesday, January 22, 2002

I don't know how but today, I seemed to have lost my passion for writing. Is it because I finally got home before 4 pm? Or maybe it's the side effect of my renewed anime music addiction? Or perhaps I'm too focused on preparing for my D&D game on Saturday?

Today was quite peculiar. I still have my streak of not quite studying for an exam. For example, today was the first part of our Economics midterms. How did I fare? Pretty well I'd like to think. Elbert came to class early and told me he wasn't able to study because of the power failure yesterday. After the test, he was smiling at how simple the test was. I then told him this:

"Now you know how I feel every day."

I wasn't as fortunate when it came to our Psychology quiz. It was also a two-parter like our Economics midterms. It was a group quiz but our group had only three members instead of five. And when you count in the fact that I didn't study... Let's just say I never got anything correct. Suffice to say, our group passed. For now.

Tomorrow is our group's report on the Bonifacio monument made by Guillermo Tolentino. As usual, we're cramming the report. And I'm assigned to do the introduction as always. *sigh*

Oh yeah, I found out Kim has a new cell number. I still don't know Steph's number and I don't want to ask any of her friends since I'd rather not pry in if she doesn't want to tell me.

Last but not least, tomorrow is our Jap midterms! And I haven't studied anything!!! It's interesting to find out what my grade will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home