Monday, January 21, 2002

The Philippines has suffered its first power failure of the year. Why doesn't that surprise me? Ever since the "brownouts" we had eight years ago, I never expected the Philippines to have a stable supply of electricity. Of course we have that geothermal plant but that's far from Luzon. Or the nuclear power plant that we never got to use.

I got my first cut in Interdisciplinary Studies today. I thought we didn't have classes so I didn't attend. It surprised some of my blockmates, and I told them the reason why. I wish our teacher made it clear when we had our free cuts.

This week is exam hell. We just had our Sci10 long test this morning and we're having a quiz on Pscyhology tomorrow as well as our midterms in Economics. And then there's my Jap 1 midterms on Wednesday. Why am I so calm? *shrug*

I didn't get to finish my D&D game today because Jobert had to rush Carlos Navarro to Makati Med. since his mom was having her cancer operation. At least I got home early today, which would have been good if it weren't for the fact of the power failure.

I've been itching to write ever since I didn't get to publish an entry last Sunday. Oh well, now I have the time. It's not like I could study for my other subjects since I don't have a Psychology book or the notes for my economics test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home