Monday, January 21, 2002

Updating took forever. First, my ISP disconnected me whenever I got connected. It had an error as it considered me logged on even when I wasn't.

Second, the "post and publish" setting seemed to disappear when I edited an entry. I had to press the reload button several times before I managed to correct it in its entirety.

If you're wondering what I updated, it's not this website. I'm referring to my other BLOG, Stalker Chronicles (look at my sidebar for the URL). One of the things I like about posting my nonfiction on the web is that I'm motivated to read it and check for errors. For such a lengthy piece of work, editing it right after you write it can be daunting. I usually give it a day or two before I reread it to check for errors. And it's a good thing I did too. The thing had LOTS of errors.

Oh yeah, I also realized today how big the font Verdana actually is. While I like to look at size 10, printing it is another matter. 8 is more the average size for saving space and readability. Unless you're nearly blind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home