Thursday, August 07, 2003

Yesterday's Entry:

The Bell

The school fell apart when the school bell went haywire. Thankfully, it was fixed by yesterday afternoon. But still, it's amazing how teachers lose track of the time...

Opportunity

Most of the bookstores (i.e. A Different Bookstore, Powerbooks, Fully Booked) are having their annual sale until the end of the month (as if I haven't said this enough times already).

On a side note, the D&D 3.5 books are in ADB already so get them there if you want to obtain them really cheap.

I'm Not Going to Die Yet

The results from my medical examination last week came in and apparently, there's nothing wrong with my heart (no clogged up heart valve).

No I have to come up with a better explanation for my occassional chest pains...

Chocolate

I'm allergic to chocolate. But saw the people at Gayuma make their special BTS cake since one wasn't available when I dropped by earlier and saw them break up a bar of chocolate and sprinkled it on an incomplete cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home