Friday, August 01, 2003

What's My Favorite Color

So I saw Sacha wearing a crimson dress and holding a red umbrella. I said hi and told her that she was in red.

Sacha: Guess what's my favorite color?

Me: Errr, black?

Sacha: No, green!

Defragmenting my Hard Drive

For one thing, I'm lacking hard drive space considering there's some 75 episodes worth of Hikaru no Go and another 42 episodes worth of Prince of Tennis on my hard drive. Defragmenting my hard disk was going to take awhile.

So I came home 9 pm and started defragmenting it. I was still awake at 3 am and it still wasn't finished. Finally managed to doze off and at 5 am, saw that it was finally done. That's eight hours of the computer being idle...

UPCAT

For those who don't know, today is UPCAT. So if you don't want to spend the rest of your day in traffic, don't pass by Katipunan!

Sale Sale Sale

ADB/Ink and Stone book sale - now until Aug. 10

Powerbooks sale - now until Aug. 31

Annual Book Fair - Aug. 30 to Sept. 7 (I think)

But I'm Broke

Because ADB didn't get the D&D 3.5 books in this shipment and I just can't wait. So I shelled out a lot of money and got it from Neutral Grounds (since I was in Glorietta at the time).

Of course when I actually bought the thing, the saleslady had a hint of surprise at how much I was going to spend (or the fact that I'm buying all three books at the same time).

And a few people did inquire about where I play RPGs, etc. There's a guy that approached me though asking for my old magic cards...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home