Monday, July 28, 2003

I Woke Up

And the coup was over. I have a cold now though. And a couple of things to cram...

D&D 3.5

Well, it's officially out in both Comic Quest and Neutral Grounds (and seems to still be in Amazon's bestseller list). I'm waiting for the ones at ADB/Ink and Stone though because I think I can get it at around P1500. Just wait for four more days...

Slow Day

For the past few days, I'm receiving less visitors than usual. I don't know if it's because I haven't updated it as of late, or if it's people are actually concerned with the state of the nation that they stopped surfing the Internet.

Price Wars

A few months ago, VCDs for Meteor Garden was selling at around P1500 on the Internet. Last week, somebody was offering it for P1000. Now it's dropped to something like P800.

On a side note, I wasn't able to watch Shaman King because of the sona, which disupted all local TV shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home