Thursday, July 24, 2003

*Poof*

Will be heading off to my immersion in Montalban so I'll be gone for the weekend.

I can just see it now... all the email slowly piling up in my mailbox...

The Past Week

I've been cramming so much for the past week (including two short stories, which will be heavily revised [no one gives me feedback on my short stories *sniff*]) that I actually feel "mental exhaustion". The weekend won't be a walk in the park either and there's still two things I have to cram for next week (namely my Theo paper and my graduation write-ups).

I'm Still Waiting

For the D&D 3.5 books to come out here. In the Philippines. I mean sure, the System Reference Document is out but I really don't like reading from the monitor. Also, since it's being used as reference, you really want something printed to be reference material rather than lug around a computer, even if it is a laptop (no, I don't have one, although donations are welcome... the same goes with PDAs).

Surprise!

Biggest surprise yesterday for my blockmates was when I ate. After four years of being with them, it was only yesterday that they finally saw me eat. This is probably my fault for being too anti-social.

Charles the Anti-Social Stalker?

No, I'm not that daring to actually put that up on my yearbook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home