Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Goodbye World

Will be off for my immersion this weekend, which means I won't be in contact for the next few days.

And with rains, storms, and strong winds, I probably won't be going out as much either way.

Coming Home

I hate commuting home when it's raining. The signs for cars such as "loading/unloading only", "no parking", and "reserved" in Annapolis were toppled over. It's really strange passing one building and seeing its parking lot filled with fallen down signs, and then when you get to the next building, it's also the same situation.

Medical Condition

Had a checkup from the doctor in order to be able to go to the immersion. Apparently, I have low blood pressure. The good news is, I'll never suffer from "high blood". The bad news is, I'm prone to fainting.

Apparently, there's also something wrong with my heart (but nothing needing immediate attention).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home