Monday, August 04, 2003

The Ugly

Good news: grandmother's out of the hospital.

Bad news: grandfather's now in the hospital.

I Don't Know How to Tie a NeckTie

Today was my photoshoot for the yearbook. We were required to come in white polo with a necktie, so I did straddle around school with people's stares on me.

And there's my creative pose which I didn't have an idea for.

Actually, the biggest problem I faced was finding the place of the photoshoot. Fortunately, I was able to put into practice my stalker powers and actually trailed someone to the venue.

God, I hate makeup. And the lecherous guy (he did try to flirt with this girl in skimpy outfit) doing the photoshoot kept on making comments "akala ko si Harry Potter" during my creative shoot (no, I was not dressed up as Harry Potter due to lack of a costume which people kept on pestering me to come in as but refused to give me an outfit).

Since They're Going to Read This

Thanks to the lovely Diva who did my photoshoot for my senior's page (see the July 25 post).

And cute Camy did pass by Ateneo today, where she had a lunch date with Elbert, who also does not know how to tie a necktie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home