Thursday, July 31, 2003

Procastination

I've probably procastinated a lot of things, including updating my blog and replying to emails (gomen!). Oh well, time to catch up.

The Place that Sells the Cheapest Harry Potter 5 is...

Strangely enough, ADB/Ink and Stone at P1300 (in comparison to others which sell it at P1345).

I've also been frustrated as of late waiting for ADB/Ink and Stone to acquire the D&D 3.5 books. Hopefully it'll be there by tomorrow...

Heart Valve

Had some sort of checkup yesterday because of my blocked heart valve. The operator of the machine came in late which made my mother angry since she doesn't want waiting (of course she uses the excuse that I'll be late for school to shroud her own impatience).

And I think the operation involved something for old people because people were shocked to find out I was only 20.

Anyway, three wires were stuck to me and the device had a sticky substance. It was pressed closed to my heart but my ribs kept on getting in the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home