Sunday, August 10, 2003

Boots

Sometimes, I'm really tempted to come into school wearing boots. It's the rainy season and well, I hate getting wet. Spent the better part of last Friday with soaked boots and socks. It's a good thing I didn't catch a cold.

UAAP Games

When I talk about UAAP games, I'm really just talking about one sport: basketball (and trust me, there's something really wrong with that since other athletes are involved in the UAAP yet it's only basketball that's the crowd drawer).

Anyway, people at Ateneo were fussing over the game held last Saturday. Never mind the fact that it's not the championship or anything but just another regular game, except it's the first one in the season against the school's "rival", DLSU.

I don't even bother. I don't even know who won last Saturday (although DLSU was catching up to AdMU when someone else was channel surfing).

The Long Weekend

For the past few weeks, I've been playing RPG games like crazy and coming home late since Jobert's here only until next week (and it does sadden me that their family has given up on the Philippines and is planning to migrate in the US).

Anyway, I was the game master last Friday (and it's been quite awhile since I was one) but unfortunately, the game that was supposed to start at 7 pm started at 10:30 pm and majority had curfews of 12 pm or so.

Then came home late again the next day because of another game. It's come to the point that when you arrive home at your village, most of the guards at the gate are already asleep.

Around the Metropolis

Yesterday was the most taxing on me. I finally "broke" my leather shoes since I can walk with it for long hours without my feet hurting.

Had to travel from Ateneo to North EDSA, and then from there to Megamall, and then from Megamall to Makati. All without the benefit of lunch.

At least I got to see pretty people, although it was pretty discomforting when a certain someone (unfortunately male) was trying to hit on me (again, unfortunately not the first time).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home