Wednesday, June 18, 2003

New Chinese Soap Opera

Let's face it, GMA ain't winning viewers with its My MVP Valentine. So they got a new soap opera featuring one of the guys from Meteor Garden's F4. The show's entitled "The Poor Prince" or something like that.

On a side note, I'd like to clarify that anime fans watch Meteor Garden not because it's a soap, but because it's based on anime/manga. Yes, we're ahead of our time, but we do it for different reasons. =)

1/2 of My Wish

Has been fulfilled. Got to see Mia today. I wish I could claim it's my stalker powers activating but nah, it was just coincidence as I was accompanying a cute friend of mine to Faura.

And of course, Mia coming from abroad now has an accent. And abroad means Indonesia.

Tchan

Tchan: I'm in CTC. In the Internet rooms.

I'd just like to inform people that ever since the library underwent renovation, technically, there are THREE rooms in the CTC that are used as public areas for Internet usage.

I'm also amazed at how the first floor of the School of Management (SOM) has been turned into the "temporary rooms" since a few months ago, it was used as the replacement rooms for the faculty of the Filipino and Philo department. Now it's acting as the library away from the library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home