Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Too Much for Comfort

Mosquito bites all over my body. I'm sorry but it's been one week that I've been living with flies. And despite my best attempts, I can't seem to catch them.

Theoretically, an open field is the ideal place to wage a war (if you're the one with superior numbers) since you can see quite far and your opponents have less hiding places to work with. Unfortunately, this doesn't work with flies since they have camouflage (whether this is due to their size, their skin, or their flapping of wings, I don't really know) and you can only see them when they're up close, usually feeding on your blood.

Sure, I have my tactics, but using your body as bait is not the best of circumstances, and if you fail, you're just inviting more insects to bite you.

Work!

And work comes in. I guess I'll be covering the upcoming toy convention for K-Zone.

Oh yeah, apparently, ABS-CBN doesn't want to share their info with Summit Media (or probably any other media company outside of their own) regarding anime, hehehe.

Speaking of Anime

Just saw a clip of Cooking Master Boy at ABS-CBN earlier today. Just to show you the silliness of the show, we have Liu Mao Hsing, pressed for time since his master has been poisoned. His apprentice, without knowing who cooked which, must choose between two dishes, either Mao's or his opponent. After much whining (and wasting time), he eventually chooses Mao's dish. His opponent, disbeleiving the possibility, is shown by Mao how he cooked his meal. Apparently, Mao isn't pressed for time (they even used an hourglass with blood as the liquid) if he has the opportunity to cook another meal and show how it is done to his opponent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home