Friday, June 13, 2003

It's Friday the 13th!

I didn't realize it until it was mentioned in the news or something. Moving on...

Dentist Appointment

My teeth are killing me. It's pain I have to live with. Oh well. Hopefully my braces will be gone before the year ends.

GMA's Doing the ABS-CBN Thing

Well, it seems GMA is also regularly featuring on their news program their import soap opera. There goes any respect I have for them.

Text Messages!

I don't get a lot, if any. It's usually either Elbert ranting, or from the mobile phone companies Globe and Smart.

Did get two messages today, one from Carlos saying he's in Virra Mall looking for Red Devil Comics, and the other from Daimira who was looking for Coraline at Powerbooks.

I really wanted to run to the latter, mainly because I was watching Crush Gear when I received the text message from Carlos.

Meanwhile

I'm staving off the Ragnarok Online addiction. It helps that I can't actually download the patch and play it on my computer. Maybe I'll bother Candy and Jasper tomorrow and install it on their computer, since they have DSL.

Oh yeah, Cyril's still sick, so there's no RPG game tomorrow.

People I Hope to See

I wonder if I'll get to see Vern since she's visiting the Philippines. And the same goes for Mia, who I presume enrolled in Ateneo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home