Monday, June 16, 2003

New Anime

In the merchandise-driven line that is Toonami (at least here in Asia), the shows that are going to premier next month is Gundam Wing (so will they suddenly jack up the prices on model kits?) and Digimon Tamers (fourth season of the franchise).

Oh yeah, Ranma 1/2 should be airing on AXN one of these days...

TV

Looking forward to C.S.I. Miami. And they're now showing Meteor Garden every single day, twice even on Saturdays I think.

School School School

First day of classes and I see... tons and tons of freshmen.

Both the students and teachers are even alluding to Meteor Garden. >.<

Also found out we don't have classes on Friday!

Reaction of the Day

Charles! You're wearing bright colors today!

And that is what people have been telling me.

I'd like to clarify the reason for this is that two years ago, my grandfather died and it's Chinese tradition not to wear bright colors until two years has passed. Well, two years has passed so I can finally utilize the other half of my wardrobe.

A Philo to Remember

Since my teacher is Mr. Bulaong once again, he was surprised that a lot of his former students signed up for his class. I guess I'll be classmates with Marcel, who'll be posting his philo insights in his blog. And I guess the reading material will be recycled somewhat, which'll save me money when it comes to readings (damn, I'll have to look for it in the mess that is my room). Oh yeah, we're cramped in the room, even if it is air conditioned.

Cute Girls

Well, that's what I love about first days. You see a lot of old acquaintances and make new friends. Of course of all the days, people started returning their stuff to me today.

I mean what, I was carrying some George R. R. Martin novels (one in trade even), A LOT of Laurel K. Hamilton books, and the Fellowship of the Ring DVD. And I'm meeting Izza tomorrow to get my Wheel of Time and Dune books which I loaned to Anna.

Rain Rain

Commuting in the rain isn't my idea of fun. I'll have to look for a carpool one of these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home