Thursday, June 12, 2003

Sore Muscles

Didn't get to jog this morning because when I woke up, some of my muscles were feeling sore. Not that sore but sore nonetheless.

Dentist Appointment

Honestly, I don't know if I have one tomorrow morning, because it's a holiday tomorrow yet my dentist is only open once every two weeks.

Splitting Headache

It's probably due to the five hours of so playing Ragnarok Online at Netopia.

Well, apparently, they're giving away free CDs to those who play at least one hour of Level Up Games's games (which means either Oz World or Ragnarok Online).

Also, apparently, Netopia only charges P22 per hour for broadband Internet from 10 am - 3 pm. And Compass Internet charges P10 per hour for playing games (how do they ever break even?). Then again, Compass Internet's game selection isn't exactly a lot.

3 Days to Go Before School Begins

Damn. And I'm not even halfway through Kushiel's Dart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home