Thursday, February 27, 2003

So there I was, trying to study for my one class, Theo, since we were having our midterms. When I finally got to class, the teacher wasn't there, and I soon found out it was a take home exam. Which, in a way, is a good thing considering I didn't get to study.

Why didn't I get to study? First, CCHQ has new stock! Fruits Basket #11, Hunter x Hunter #16, Salty Dog (Saiyuki artbooks) #1 and #2, Aquarian Age #3, Kareshi Kanojo no Jijyo, restock of Hikaru no Go, etc. More stuff will also be arriving tomorrow.

On a side note, while at CCHQ, I did get to see the regulars who I don't happen to see regularly. =P

Also sat-in Elbert and Pop's class since it was their exhibit for their Fine Arts subject.

Worth mentioning is the fact that it's Thursday and I haven't spent money on food for the entire week yet. At least not for myself. =P

I found this out last month but I think I forgot to put it in the blog. It's waaaaay cheaper to order books from ADB than to order it online, unless we're talking about used books. And they have a policy of offering 15% discount when buying ten or more books. This applies to book orders as well, so if there's a series you wanna get or if you have a group, it's wise to pool your resources so that you reach the ten-book minimum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home