Thursday, February 27, 2003

Found out I actually have blackmail material for Rin. =P Buwahahahaha!

I just noticed that there's really few pictures as of late with me in them. I'm usually the one taking the pic, or I'm avoiding it since I'm camera shy. Which probably coincides with my profile of being invisible, unseen, and ignored (which is all probably for the best if you're a stalker, hehehe).

Looks like I really missed out a lot on the anime prom held last week. But then again, I'd most likely end up like my graduation ball, getting depressed as I see my crush talking with everyone else but me. And let's face it, I don't have a group or barkada. Friends would drop by and say hello but in the end, I'd most likely end up in a table by myself, staring at everyone else. *sigh*

On a side note, anime fans (or anyone who can understand basic Japanese), check the Thursday strip of Real Life Comics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home