Friday, February 28, 2003

Forgot to mention that CCHQ got a Hikaru no Go go set (with the black and white pieces showing the faces of characters from the manga) and it's priced at P3000. For those with a lighter budget, there's the Raxephone artbook that's in softcover and I think it was priced around P1000+. Then there's the Chobits artbook that comes with a bag...

Anyway, the only reason I'm online now is because I have to cram a technical feature article and I don't know what to write. If I was feeling (un)creative enough, I'd probably write a how-to article on stalking but...

So I'll probably do an article on RPGs. But since I'm cramming it, it won't be as comprehensive as it should be, and I'll only be focusing on the pen and paper variety. But for those interested, here are some links to a holistic approach towards RPG gaming:

History of Role-Playing (refers to what is now known as the "pen and paper RPGs").

Computer Role-Playing Games

The History of Console RPGs

Enjoy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home